Product information of the Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Uno lancet:
- The Accu-Chek Safe-T-Pro Uno is a single-use lancet.
- It is suitable for pricking capillary blood from the fingertip for blood glucose measurement.
- The lancet comes with a sterile, disposable holder.
- The holder has a T-shaped design, making it easy to handle.
- The lancet has a three-sided sharpened needle point, which provides optimal and quick (within 3 milliseconds) skin penetration and virtually painless pricking.
- After pricking, the lancet is automatically retracted into the holder to prevent accidental pricks.
- It is intended for professional use.
- The lancet has a diameter of 0.36 mm, with a 28 Gauge size.
- The pricking depth of the lancet is 1.5 mm.
- T-shaped holder with lancet.
- Pricking depth of 1.5 mm.
- For single-use.
- Safety system.
Instructions for use:
- Remove the sterile protective cap by twisting it.
- Press the holder with the lancet against the side of the fingertip.
- Press the top orange button to perform the prick.
- Dispose of the holder with lancet in the designated waste container after use.